It's more than just a bath!
Our philosophy is to offer a stress free grooming experience for your pet
1. We pay special attention to older pets and pets with health issues.-your pets safety and comfort our first priority we will not perform any
grooming procedure that causes pain or level of stress that we think is excessive. This includes nail trimming in some situations. Senior pets will be
groomed for cleanliness and comfort, humanity not vanity.
2. The pet owner will advise us of any medical, physical, emotional, allergies, sensitivity or pre-existing condition these may include
prior surgeries, hip or joint issues, worts, moles, ear infections, skin problem, heart conditions, etc.
3. Please advise us if your dog has behavior issues - Critter Care Mobile Pet Grooming reserves the right to muzzle your pet. If we arrive at your
home and your pet cannot be groomed a $50 minimum grooming fee will apply. The dog owner will be held liable for any bites that require
medical treatment and for any property damage caused by their pet. Critter Care Mobile Pet Grooming reserves the right to refuse service.
4. Appointments we will arrive as close to the schedule appointment time as possible, however, sometimes situations occur that will disrupt
the daily schedule. This includes traffic, weather, mechanical difficulties, spending more time with an older/younger pet or difficult pet. The pets safety will
never be compromised by rushing to meet a schedule. you will be called and be advised of an arrival time when schedules change beyond our control.
4a. Please have pets ready for appointments 15 minutes prior to arrival time.Feed, pee and poo, so your pet is more relaxed during the groom.
Wait time is $2.00/ minute.
5. Pricing varies for each dog and is determined by breed, size, condition and frequency of grooming of your pet. additional
charges apply for de-matting, de-shedding, Hydro clipping, excessive coat and flea treatments due to the additional time it takes. additional charges
may apply due to the pets temperaments and behavior during during the groom.
6. Matted pets if you would like your pet to be brushed out, de-matting fees are $2.00/ per minute if your pet cannot be humanely de-matted
we may ask permission to clip the hair short and start over. Matted Pet Release Form Required. we will always discuss this possibility before
the grooming and will always ask permission. Please keep in mind that a matted coat can cause numerous health conditions including itching irritation
and skin infection, Removing a heavily matted coat includes the risk of nicks, cuts or abrasions due to warts, moles, and folds trapped and hidden
in the mats. Heavy matting can also trap moisture near the skin allowing fungus and bacteria to grow causing skin irritations that exist prior to
the grooming process. Critter Care Mobile Pet Grooming is not responsible for any pre-existing condition due to a matted coat. If you would like to
reschedule your grooming appointment to allow you time to brush or comb out the excess matting a $50 minimum groom fee will apply.
7. Vaccinations - Critter Care Mobile Pet Grooming will not groom any pet that is not up-to-date on their vaccinations.
8. We require 48 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment -we will contact you by phone voicemail or email to remind you of your appointment failure to cancel 48 hours in advance may result in a charge of $50 that must be paid prior to your next grooming appointment.
Giving advanced notice gives us the opportunity to fill your grooming slots and rearrange our schedule. If we show up for the appointments and
there is no one home to release the pets a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
9. Payment options -New clients, first visit is cash only or pre paid via Square. We accept Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and
American Express via Square. Checks are to be made out to Kathy Davis. There will be a $45 charge for checks returned or non-sufficient funds.
10. Photographswe may take pictures of your pet for our Facebook page or website.