It's more than just a bath!
Critter Care uses biodegradable and environmental friendly products. Grooming includes the following:
•2 warm baths with appropriate shampoo, specially designed for your pet’s coat
• Conditioner with silk proteins or soothing oatmeal
• Hydrotherapy massage, to gently exfoliate dead skin cells
• Fluff drying
• Breed Specific Trimming
• Nails clipped and filed
• Ears flushed and if needed hairs plucked to keep the ear canal clean
Dental care is available for an additional charge. Initial cleaning starts at $175 and will depend upon the condition of the teeth. Pets that have an extreme dental condition that may require extraction or sedation should be seen by your vet. Maintenance is:
• $20.00 monthly
• $40.00 every other month
• $60.00 every 3 months
After 4 months, quote will be given based on the condition of the teeth. Cooperative pets only!
• The cold laser is a low level laser device that produces healing within a therapeutic range ( 660 nanometers )to eliminate pain and allow the body to heal itself
( biostimulation ) It also stimulates acupressure points without needles in the comfort of your home.
• Red Light Light Therapy has the ability to address physiological, mental, and emotional issues. Healthy cells vibrate at about 660 nanometers. When tissue sustains injury or illness the vibration level in the affected cells goes down. Increasing the vibration level in the cell with the Photonic Red Light is like jump starting a dead car battery; it accelerates the mitochondria within the cell, which increases ATP production.
• $10.00 Oral Irrigation, $25.00 Massage with groom ($90.00 private), $25.00 De-skunk, $25.00 Shed Less program, $15.00 Spa day treatment, $20.00 Frontline or Advantage, Flea baths are free with grooming. Acupressure with photonic red light/cold laser ($25.00 with groom, $90.00 private). Please feel free to call if you have any questions.